Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ella at 2 Months

Okay, I am a major slacker and there were probably lots of things I could have written about over the last two months, but I was too busy enjoying my baby girl so I will try to be better about this now!

Ella had her 2 month check up today, she is now 10 lbs, 4 oz and 23 inches long. So she is definitely growing! She has these cute little rolls at the top of her legs but the bottoms are still so skinny which is a pretty funny look especially as she loves to stand up on her rolly polly toothpicks! She got a bunch of immunizations today and screamed bloody murder. It was really horrible and now I know why parents freak out so much when we stick their kids in the PICU! But I would rather have some one stick her with a tiny needle than drill into her head because she had meningitis and her brain was swelling out of her skull. I tried to explain this to her but she couldn't hear me over her wailing.

Not much else exciting to report from today. I am way exhausted and our new bedtime is now a lame 9 pm ish, so I will sign off for now!

1 comment:

Ayden said...

Congrats Erin & Matt... she is definitely a cutie and as she gets older, Matt will really have to keep an eye on her!! haha :)